Welcome to From The Upper Deck, my blog about RSL and soccer in general. I have a lot of passion for the beautiful game. I am just a fan that likes to sit in the upper deck and take it all in.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Kickstarter for the Soccer Stat Geeks

I just found an interesting project on Kickstarter that some people might be interested in. The guys over at www.soccermetrics.net are trying to get a digital magazine up and running. I have been going to their site for a while and they post some good stuff. They really dive into the analytics side of soccer stats. If this does get off the ground it would be a really good addition to the soccer analytical community. I put a little money towards it. Check it out and see if you are interested.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1398199447/integral-an-analytics-focused-digital-magazine-on



1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy to find this great site. I wanted to
    thank you for your time for this wonderful read!!
    I definitely loved every part of it and i also have you bookmarked to
    check out new stuff on your website.

    Here is my web site; free gems in clash of clan

    ReplyDelete